Choose an excursion for the city of Girona and enjoys each place with the history and culture gironina through his legends, and tastes the gastronomia typical of the zone.
Also we organise visits guided for groups, and for school.
Ensure you your visit and reservation with us with time!
Our visit guided does for the more representative and interesting places of Girona, the church of Saint Feliu, the runes of the castle of Gironella, the Arab Baths (entry included), the mediaeval walls with his panoramic visits and The Rambla.
· Approximate duration: 1:45 p.m.
· Start time: 12h
· Starting point: Welcome Point (Tourist Office)
· Visit to the Museum of Sant Pere de Galligants: the price includes a visit to MAC Girona (Archeology Museum of Girona).
· Languages: Spanish and English EXCEPT Saturdays: Catalan and English
· Departures: from Tuesday to Sunday from April to October. Tuesday and Saturday from November to March.
· Price: € 12 per person, includes entrance Arab Baths and Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants. Children under 14 free.
Berenguer Carnicer, 3, 17001 Girona